The Radical Notion That All Life Should Be Valued & That Truth Will Prevail

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Where's Her Choice?

Have you heard the story from down in Corpus Christi, Texas? If not, I will try and enlighten you.

A 14-year old girl is pregnant, and wants to keep her baby. Her choice, right? Well, her family wants her to get an abortion. They have assaulted her in their efforts to try and force her to have an abortion.

Right now, she has a restraining order against them, but that's only til January 19th when they go back to court. I can only pray that this judge rules in her favor. If this judge allows her family to force her into abortion, that completely throws out the "pro-choice" sides argument that it- abortion- is every woman's right to choose. This girl has chosen- she's chosen life.

Where is her choice?

Two links below to let you read more on this.

http://liveaction.org/blog/14-year-old-girl-sues-family-to-stop-abortion/

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/texas-teen-spared-forced-abortion-for-two-weeks

1 comment:

  1. Oh gee. Why people insist on forcing their beliefs on others is beyond me. I think it's a bad idea to have baby at 14. She isn't done with school, she has a life to lead, but it is her choice. HER CHOICE!

    I should be used to this by now. Personally I believe my body equals my rights, not the rights of anyone else to choose.
    I don't have a problem with people who feel abortion is wrong. They should live a life to make them happy that fits in with whatever they choose to believe. So what makes them believe that I am wrong and their way is the only way?

    ReplyDelete